Friday, March 25, 2011

The Movie 'Hop' Is Coming!!!




     Recently I was at the movies, and I saw a trailer for a movie called hop. Ok so it is probably obvious, that since I write for a bunny site and the movie is called 'Hop', what this movie is about! But wait till I tell you about this movie, you will love it. 

    'Hop' is a movie about a bunny named E.B who likes rock 'n' roll, as do I. E.B leaves home for Hollywood, so he can fulfill his dream of becoming a rock 'n' roll bunny. His dad is The Easter Bunny, so when E.B gets to be a certain age he is supposed  to be the new Easter Bunny (E.B). This movie is really cool in how it effortlessly blends live animation with real people.

   In my opinion I think this movie will rock, and I think E.B's name at the end of the movie should be R.B for rock 'n' roll bunny! So now it's time to wrap things up, but don't forget to check out our website at http://www.bunniesinabasket.com so you can get a R.B like E.B...be sure to check out the trailer. HOP trailer











    

No comments:

Post a Comment